Bruce Remme, Activities Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (507) 537-6920
Marshall High School has a long tradition of successful activities programs. Participation in extra-curricular and co-curricular programs has been proven to be a predictor of success later in life. We are proud to offer a variety of activities, all of which help provide opportunities for our students to learn important life skills including teamwork, self-discipline, dedication, and time-management. Our activity programs serve an important role in our schools' mission to "...develop the potential of each learner for success in a changing world."
Marshall M Club announces the Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame. Please see nomination information on forms below.
- M Club Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form (WORD)
- M Club Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form (PDF)
- The Marshall Tigers have advanced to the third round of the Section 3AA softball tournament. The Tigers will next play New Ulm at 12:30pm on Saturday 5/23/15 in Marshall.
- The Marshall Tigers have earned the #1 seed in the section 3AA North baseball tournament. The Tigers will open section play at home on 5/23/15 when they host #8 seed Redwood Valley at 11am.
- 2015-16 Eligibility forms are now available. Check the "forms" link for all forms. Students must have a current athletic physical, a MSHSL eligibility form, a current emergency form, and the Impact Concussion Consent form on file at the high school office before they can compete.
- Section 2AA Track meet schedule
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Watch for an opportunity to pick up an M Club Tiger Card and help support the Tigers by frequenting local merchants. Earn rewards for yourself, earn rewards for the M club, and help local merchants prosper. It's a WIN, WIN, WIN.