Bruce Remme, Activities Director
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: (507) 537-6920
Marshall High School has a long tradition of successful activities programs. Participation in extra-curricular and co-curricular programs has been proven to be a predictor of success later in life. We are proud to offer a variety of activities, all of which help provide opportunities for our students to learn important life skills including teamwork, self-discipline, dedication, and time-management. Our activity programs serve an important role in our schools' mission to "...develop the potential of each learner for success in a changing world."
Marshall M Club announces the Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame. Please see nomination information on forms below.
- M Club Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form (WORD)
- M Club Tiger Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form (PDF)
- The Marshall Tigers have advanced to the consolation round of the Section 3AA baseball tournament. The Tigers will next play Morris Area at 5pm at Legion Field in Marshall on Thursday 5/28/15.
- The Marshall Tigers will compete in the Section 3AA golf tournament on Thursday 5/28/15 at Oakdale CC south of Hutchinson.
- The Tiger track and field team will compete in the Section 2AA meet on Wed 5/27/15 and Friday 5/29/15 at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter.
- 2015-16 Eligibility forms are now available. Check the "forms" link for all forms. Students must have a current athletic physical, a MSHSL eligibility form, a current emergency form, and the Impact Concussion Consent form on file at the high school office before they can compete.
- Section 2AA Track meet schedule
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Watch for an opportunity to pick up an M Club Tiger Card and help support the Tigers by frequenting local merchants. Earn rewards for yourself, earn rewards for the M club, and help local merchants prosper. It's a WIN, WIN, WIN.